View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-03-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
So aside from a wonderfully described synopsis of The Huster. WTF's your point piers?
My point is that you need character to obtain the true essence of fulliment to live to the fullest life that you can obtain if you have the balls to go for it no holding back.

As i think the world is full off flakes that have no real charater and dont live to there full potentail im guilty as i think from past experiences that have tainted me as fear and lifes experiences have done to me.

As dh laurence said the lower working classes are devoit off any real character they are like blank canvasses that when you look real hard theres no real moral fibre or any real poetry in them or religion in them .

Im not saying all are like that i would agree with laurence and say 50% are like this they go through life not really liveing just experiencing crappy ralationships and liveing with a vulgar mentality that they cant help due to there up bringing which to be honest i feel for them.

They needs to be kinder and the women of good old england need to take a good hard look at them selfs and not be so much matereilistic shallow and stop being celibrity obessesed.Also they need to be more loyal and stop being couch pototoes and slim down.

As i make a effort hell they should do as well also i think they should fucking grow up stop whineing like little girls and be a woman worth knowing and not cry like a bitch when the going gets stuff there you go ive had my rant hee.