Thread: It is true ..
View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-03-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix_3 View Post

It's our jobs, if we can, to break the programming and rewrite that life-script. That's certainly my goal: to edit that script. I have a solid and fulfilling life in many ways, but it lacks the right kind of women. I've never yet quite overcome the terror of approaching women in the street - I've done it, but rarely - but to gain the confidence to do that would, I know, improve my life in other areas as well.

I still hold that a guy who has something interesting to say - and who can 'demonstrate value', as they say - is going to win a good deal more than a guy who's just good looking.

Recall the point Style himself once made - to demonstrate true value to the opposite sex, you must find that of value within yourself and make as much of yourself in your life as you can. Be, as Bill and Ted might say, excellent: not only to others, but also to yourself. When you're genuinely the most interesting guy in the room, you have higher value than those who are better looking than you. If I have one advantage, it's that I'm proud and confident of what I've achieved in terms of my working life. I'm far from rich, but I'm extremely fulfilled.

There is, after all, a reason why so many college professors get seduced by their female students.
I share the same sentiments (as highlighted).

I'm out for a few drinks with this hot girl Hayley tonight. I met her once two years and we have been keping in touch as "friends" since cos she was seeing this average looking (borderline minger), rough guy. Anyway, I once asked her why somebody hot like her was going out with him, and she just said that this guy was the only one who was confident enough to approach her in a club, full of chodes. And he was far more interesting than most guys she had been with previously. Anyway, they split up just before christmas, and now my chance to pawn...haha!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...

Last edited by legend; 24-03-2011 at 11:42 AM.