Thread: It is true ..
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default It is true .. - 23-03-2011, 04:01 PM

I want to point out something that i think is important to understand

This thread has been discussed many times but i want u to know my own opinion about it

Probably everyone knows that how u feel is actually more important than how u look, and everyone knows that if u look better, u feel better ! U can not be more confident just because u read two lines from mystery's book saying 'Be more confident and u will be happy'. U will just be going and consciously telling urself 'Ok i need to be confident now and i will be cool', and this really sucks and it doesn't really help... Also everyone knows that ur inner issues or let's call it the inner game is what ur confidence is based on. But does everyone know how to build a strong personality from the inner point of view ? Watching David DeAngelo's inner game ? No !

The pickup artists who published their books always claimed to say that looks are not that important, and here we get to my point ! Why do they say that looks are not that important ? Because they want all people to buy their books, they want to earn money, money, money and money once again !
Once you are fat, you will not have hot babes. I am sorry, but this is how it works like, this is my opinion.

And looks are not important juse because from the physical point of view, as i said if u look better, u feel better, ur health is better and ur more confident, u really got a strong physical background to hold a strong personality. Maybe my post sounds weird to you so i will try to explain it using this quote 'A redneck can not drive a lamborghini and never will' .. u get me guys ? Let's say an ugly fat redneck who never had sex would win a lottery ( 5 million pounds ), he will start dressing better, driving a better car, he will look better but how would he feel if he went to a crowded club full of toned guys ? Do you guys really think that those HB10's are really SO stupid that they would fuck that redneck !? Those HB10's are also people, they also use the fucking logic. So the conclusion is that if u want to be cool, confident guy. Care about urself the best way u can ! Don't think that just ' bla bla bla' with ur tongue will get u anywhere ...

Last edited by BOUNCER161; 23-03-2011 at 04:03 PM.