View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default How to define are you a Character. - 23-03-2011, 12:03 PM

Just read a faboulous book called the hustler made famous as well by the film and Paul Newman the intresting thing for me in this story as most of you know that fast eddie felson a pool shark hustler thats beating everyone and doing very well untill he meets the ultimate hustler in chicago.

Which is minosotta Fats the guy that beats everyone for big bucks.

Eddie and Fats finally get it on fats starts brilliantly untill eddie pegs him back and is winning handsomely untill fatigue and the devils drink gets a hold of him and his delight in beating fats for a bit.

Fats knows he tired and a braggart waiting to be taken he ups the stake on each game finally there playing for a thousand bucks a game fats takes all his money eddie the flake has only 200 bucks left.Eddie wants to even gamble that away fats tells him that the game is over that is what i call character that fats new he could out drink him and when the pressure was on and for playing for forty hours he would get mr eddie felson in the end.

Well fast eddie gets his thumbs broken later by some shady charaters he hustlers not very well as he does not hide his ability when losing his temper to another braggart.

Well eddie gets the girl and meets fats again this time he is ready and has character and beats fats and fats quits and says i cant beat you eddie a sweet victory.