View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-03-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusher View Post
If she doesn't pick-up the phone, you're left with the awkward option of leaving a voice mail or trying again later if she doesn't call. Even if she picks up, you're very likely to catch her when she's busy.
Some will disagree, but do I care if you do I've started using voicemail shock, horror and if its done right I believe there is a place for it . I got frustrated with the amount of girls not picking up, it happens. So I brain stormed a few ideas with a female friend.

I've done this twice so far and its worked twice hardly a test but I'll keep field testing to say a dozen times and see where I'm at. Its basically a straight out of left field alternative to leaving a short needy message hi its needy me and after last night hoping bla bla, call me AFC The alternative is a long not short message, funny not needy cocky not oneitisee message.

So what I do is first work out what I'm going to say then call the voicemail leave a rambling long message that is very funny then hang up. here's the clever bit, I'm hoping she is not busy and is just avoiding my call so she'll dial the voicemail starightaway and if I've done it right she'll laugh at the cocky, left field message. I'll give her a few minutes then call her back if its worked she's still be smiling and she'll pick up, even if she was busy she'll remember. I hope

I'm sharing becuase I've had success with it, suppose it depends on your style though.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women