View Single Post
(#13)
Old

Default 21-03-2011, 04:35 PM

I think the calls are a thing of the past.

If she doesn't pick-up the phone, you're left with the awkward option of leaving a voice mail or trying again later if she doesn't call. Even if she picks up, you're very likely to catch her when she's busy.

I prefer by far the option of texting because I'm lazy and because lazy is a good thing at this point: a casual 'Are you up for a drink on wednesday or thursday night?' is more than enough. It subcommunicates that you got other things to do with your life (other girls to see too) than spending time on the phone.

Quote:
If a girl does answer her phone to your call, your in control and can make her laugh, build comfort get a date, remind her that your fucking awesome and have her thinking about you constantly in a much shorter period of time, than trying to do it by txt.
You shouldn't have to do it. Not by text, not by phone convo. You already should have made a strong enough impression in the first place without having to patch it on the phone.

Quote:
Initiating text conversations is needy, she's having to reply to you and your taking her precious time ect, making a phone call and having a chat is sharing each others company and your giving that to her on your terms.
Agreed. text conversations are lame. keep it to the bare essentials: where and when are you meeting next. That's all that matters.

Simply because the only point of using your phone (or any other means of communication for that matters) is simply to arrange the logistics of your next real-life encounter. If you use your phone for anything else than setting the date, it reveals flaws in your game.

Phone game never turns shit into gold.

Actually, I use Facebook messages rather than phone numbers. There are obvious advantages to using Facebook, for one I remember who the hell she was. When you collect a dozen phone number and you wake up the next morning which one of these was the hot blonde, you regret not asking for her FB instead.

Last edited by Blusher; 21-03-2011 at 04:40 PM.