View Single Post
(#11)
Old

Default 19-03-2011, 01:46 PM

So what follows is my first attempt at pickup sober for about two years: so walked over to my friends house to pick up my bike which I left there last night when I notice this cute looking brunette sat by herself just watching eating lunch. I walked behind her kind of just checked her out. I got to my bike, unlocked it and approached from the side 'excuse me, do you know where the train station is? I'm meeting friends in 10 mins or so', 'its over there' she pointed directly on the other side of the river. I knew it was there and made out that I tend to only stick to roads when I cycle, hence being disorientated.
I sat down beside her to find out that she was on accountants course, which by her own admission said was boring... I agreed with her but said thats where the moneys at! She also said that she was moving to Bristol today so we spoke some more and it ended with her giving me her number which was just ridiculous. We left it as I said 'I need to and meet my friends', 'I need to get back to my course inside; thanks for the chat', we both stood and started walking away from each other,'your most welcome, it was good to meet you; enjoy the rest of the course', 'ha, I probably won't.

So there it is. I was going to leave it until tomorrow that I text her, something along the lines of 'I'm walking down the stationary isle and thought of you, drink sometime etc'.

So happy with myself.

Flick -