View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-03-2011, 09:29 AM

Calm down people its only face book

Facebook is a good if you are sat at home and if you know what your doing within a very small space of time you can have 20 9's and 10's interested, whilst sat on your arse, watching football. They still have to be gamed in the real world, so if you're using fb as an alternative you're screwed.

As been said each to there own, I much prefer to open sets in a bar far more fun.

fb has its place, but the real game is in the streets and bars and at least you can see the goods on offer.

Just be careful out there in cyberspace lots of monsters. Let me tell you abvout one girl I face booked, I'm not making this up, 150 photo's everyone of them she looked like a supermodel, slim sexy. her emails were educated, I got the impression of confident woman. She had a degree in photography and a design, that should have been my first clue.

Anyway, she wasn't a super model, she was size 14, needed urgent dentist work and so shy could'nt even speak shy was so shy. This would have never happened in a bar.

Someone asked about the fb manual, its not ready yet, its still in pdf's, word documents, and mostly my head, I promise I get it together and share.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women