Thread: Weight Problem
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-03-2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
When did 14 stone become being fat?!? Jesus man! Anyway, A high protein, low carb/fat diet works. You will shed pounds in a month or two. Here are a few tips.

1. The only liquid you should be drinking is water or unsweetened green tea. That is all.

2. Cut out all white carbs. No cereals, white bread (i would even leave brown bread out), pasta, rice.

3. Instead of eating three full meals a day, have six smaller ones. Each meal should have a small portion of veg. Skinless lean meat like turkey breast should be a staple of your diet.

4. It is obvious the things you should avoid - sweets, cakes, processed food etc

5. Eat the same few meals ALL the time.

6. One day a week binge on anything you want - no really. Like a whole tray of doughnuts covered in maple syrup. The spike in calorie/sugar intake create hormonal changes that improve fat loss.

Dieting is easy man, people make such a drama about it because most people have zero will power to stick to anything. Like I said, a month or two.
This is golden advice, golden. Pay attention to it, Jaz has laid out the athlete's method for you. It's all about blood sugar regulation, insulin sensitivity and ketosis. Fascinating field I'm currently geeking out learning all about for the same reasons as you. All I'd add is get to bed early, build up the exercise slowly over weeks and months so you don't burn out or lose the energy to keep it up. Oh and you may get withdrawal headaches from the artificial drinks detox as you'll no longer be on caffeine or sugar, just knowing this may happen and will only last a couple days at most, will help you bear with it until it subsides and your mood bounces back. Good luck!

PS

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"
The Following User Says Thank You to PostScript For This Useful Post:
Jaz (16-03-2011)