Thread: Weight Problem
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Deleted

Default 16-03-2011, 03:07 PM

Yeah I know I can be awesome regardless of my weight, but it's generally making me feel shitty about myself anyways, so I have to sort it out.

I will get some wholemeal bread and ham and chicken, its just the salad I don't like. I don't like pickles, tomatoes, or onions.

I will look at BMF..

I want to WANT to go to the gym. I do deep down, but some stupid voice in my head convinces me that "chillin out at home" will be much better, and it's pissin me off.

I do buy juices, like raspberry and cranberry, but then I still go and buy a can of coke at lunch or something.

I'd like to take up a martial art, but I can't afford that and the gym, so I would have to cancel the gym. I'd go with friends, but all my closest friends, live like 10 - 20 mile away and can't drive.

Thanks for feedback

Edit: Just saw Jaz and Nova response..

I don't mind how heavy I am, I just want to look good, and at the moment, you could pinch a few inches.

That sounds like a simple enough diet Jaz, I will do that.

nova.. I don't like any fish, it just makes me heave. And yeah, it sucks that I hate all veg, but I have tried and tried over and over again, but it just makes me puke. Its shit really.

Also, I have just bought a bike to cycle to work, as its only 3 miles.

Last edited by alphaD; 16-03-2011 at 03:11 PM.