Thread: Race and DHV
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-03-2011, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
Chinese girls -- ive never ever managed (and ive tried a lot) to bone chinese girls -- as a culture they tend to be heavily racist and promote same race LTRs and sex

I've bedded one HK chinese girl and dated a Jap I couldn't seal the deal with. The Chinese girl was a bit of a 'family rebel' and apart from me dated black or mixed race dudes only and never anyone chinese. She was also all about hip hop and r n b and had that whole vib about her, so she certainly bucked the whole text book reading geek stereotype and kinda talked and acted black and hung out with mostly black girl mates too. And I have an entirely unrelated HK chinese (British born) lad mate who only seems to ever date posh white english birds for some reason.

Eastern Europeans - love white guys for sex and LTRs -- i suck Rusksi/poles etc in for fun
Russians tend to be quite anti anything other than white-- but poles etc dont mind what race you are

I was seeing a Russian girl for a while. And stayed friends/f-buddys with her a while after. She was really really hot and did a bunch of modeling work (believe me or don't-whatever). While i was picking her up she kept going on about her ex having been some bloke from UAE, and I could tell she was 'fishing' to see where I was from while signaling the IOI that she was broadly speaking 'into' my look/type. After we'd been together a while I mentioned this whole perception I had about most russians (in the UK) being massively racist...and she agreed. She was 'old money' and her family in Russia were well off and she used to say that alot the Russians in the UK were poor people more likely to be ignorant/racist of other cultures etc due to their more disadvantaged backgrounds lack of education etc?? No idea if this was her snobbery or some kinda social trend/observation/measurable fact, perhaps somewhere between? She also hated the way russian lap dancers and sex workers had effected perception of Russian women in the eyes of british people in her opinion- (and militantly wouldn't do glamour modeling despite several offers). And she even once picked a fight with a russian girl who was handing out strip club fliers in liverpool street... And yes I froze while they argued aggressively in russian because I didn't know what the hell I was supposed to do or what they were sayin. She kinda had this thing about how she thought lots of the russians in the UK gave Russians in genreral a bad rep? And the whole racism thing was part that was her opinion anyway.

There are just some factors in life that WILL nuke your chances with a girl if thats how she is conditioned and there is a scale-- for instance if you are a god of a pua then you can plough through a lot of it but its an uphill struggle.

You can say its a limiting beleif all you like but ive seen it as a limiting FACT