Thread: Race and DHV
View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default 13-03-2011, 07:31 PM

Thanks so much for bringing this topic up and for having a civil discussion about it.

I would like to know more about girls who do not date Indian/Asians.

(I am one myself and have NEVER had sex with an Indian or black woman, but that is my personal preference.)

Can someone please fill me in on this, so there are girls out there who would just not sleep with an asian/indian? What are their reasons?

If this is the case then how can one spot these girls so that I do waste any time on them.

I must also admit that I also have difficulty with English women. I live in London and the majority of my successes have been with foreign girls. I do nto know what I am doing wrong but I jus tfind that english girls are just so much hard work and have a real up their own backsides, atttitude about them.

I am not say that I have never had an english girl, I have but they are relativly few in comparison with my foreigh successes.

I have reasonable skill level in game but not great. I would say that on a scale of 1-10 I am about 3.5-6.5. Sometimes I know exactly what I am doing but at other times I just bomb out, but that is another story.