Thread: Race and DHV
View Single Post
(#17)
Old

Default 13-03-2011, 05:40 PM

I too am glad someone did a thread on this, and I'm even gladder that we've been able to have a civil discussion on this for 2 pages without anyone posting anything offensive or getting offended. Before the thread turns to shit I'll put in my two cents.

Personally I think race, like any kind of looks, only matters initially in the approach. I don't agree with the cliche that first impressions last, on the contrary I think people get over first impressions very quickly. Someone of a race thats viewed unfavourably by the target might have a harder time, or even a much harder time, approaching the girl. But if he approaches indirectly and she likes his personality I don't think it'll matter after then. Women are generally a lot less about the visual.

Interesting that two people brought up indian guys and that white girls wont go out with them. I think this is down to culture more than attraction. I think girls assume someone of indian/pakistani descent will treat women like shit and either expect her to convert religions or have an arranged marriage lined up. One of my colleagues is of Indian descent but interestingly he is a catholic and even has a portuguese name, he got so sick of people assuming he was muslim that he now wears a cross pendant to show people (girls in particular) that he is not culturally different.
The Following User Says Thank You to grizzler For This Useful Post:
Joker (13-03-2011)