Thread: Race and DHV
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-03-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Here's some more interesting things I've noticed from among my circle of friends...

White guy mates with 'some' game tend to want to seek out and date/bed increasingly more exotic variety of women. They seem to reach a point where they get bored of white middle class averagly attractive birds and decide to branch out and 'test' their ever improving game on girls increasingly outside their own racial/cultural bracket.

Personally i think white english suck, bad attitudes, lazy, stuck up their arses, shit in bed (ive fucked almost 100 of them so ive got my own experience sample)

The asian (indian) bloke I know with the most game, (and I mean a fuck ton of the stuff), doesn't go anywhere near asian/indian girls. I don't know why. Also my black mate that's handsome, loaded and stacked doesn't date black girls.Controversially ive seen this myself many times and can only reason that some ingrained social conditioning has them thinking a white girl on their arm is a status thing for their culture, all the black women ive dated have been very very hardworking, high earning jobs, multiple degrees, its like they have somthing to prove..

Also another mate of mine who is half white/european half singaporian and pretty good looking (in a girlie/anime sort of way), was a bit of an aquired taste out on the pull in the uk and certainly no cad...but in Japan he literally models for a bunch of different cloting companies and is considered by Japanese birds to be be sooo ridiculously good looking that they literally throw themselves at him- and he pulls stunners with zero effort on his part. Whatever he's got goes down well in that part of the world.
I assume hes got that dreamy Akira Anime look -- wouldnt wash well in the uk IMO