Thread: Race and DHV
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-03-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SUPERSTAR- View Post
Touchy topic, but I'm glad someone brought it up. I actually had this discussion with my old housemate who was half black pua and he actually totally agreed that women are more responsive to him just because of it. Concluded it's positive social conditioning with media and black music like rnb and hip hop having a very alpha image.

'Asian Guys - Sorry but its a fact loads of white girls will not go near Asian guys' - i kind of agree here, but go to south east asia and the guys that get most laid with hot swedish and other european women are the beach hut workers and weed dealers in tourist areas. But then again when travelling abroad, people's social conditioning and sense of reality tends to get distorted.

In Thailand the majority of actors on tv and commercials are half european, it's just what is considered attractive over there.
Here's some more interesting things I've noticed from among my circle of friends...

White guy mates with 'some' game tend to want to seek out and date/bed increasingly more exotic variety of women. They seem to reach a point where they get bored of white middle class averagly attractive birds and decide to branch out and 'test' their ever improving game on girls increasingly outside their own racial/cultural bracket.

The asian (indian) bloke I know with the most game, (and I mean a fuck ton of the stuff), doesn't go anywhere near asian/indian girls. I don't know why. Also my black mate that's handsome, loaded and stacked doesn't date black girls.

Also another mate of mine who is half white/european half singaporian and pretty good looking (in a girlie/anime sort of way), was a bit of an aquired taste out on the pull in the uk and certainly no cad...but in Japan he literally models for a bunch of different cloting companies and is considered by Japanese birds to be be sooo ridiculously good looking that they literally throw themselves at him- and he pulls stunners with zero effort on his part. Whatever he's got goes down well in that part of the world.

p.s Yes I've checked and thank fuck he's alright despite the shit going on there at the mo.

Last edited by Joker; 13-03-2011 at 03:54 PM.