View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Hi Everyone I am new to this forum and I need some advice - 11-03-2011, 06:56 PM

I am a good looking guy but had serious confidence and social issues in the past however I have got over that now. My biggest problem is that I am very fussy with the women I take interest in she must be attractive and intelligent not one or the other lol. So today I met a girl who works in my local bank that I could not flaw her she was a 9 and extremely intelligent her personality was amazing ect ect. So while I was talking to her I did what I should do be confident funny make her laugh send mixed signals demonstrate higher value ect ect and I got loads of indicators of interest from her. Now this is the first Time ever I have used this method on a woman after reading the Game and Mystery Method I used to say nothing and get nothing from women. So this was the first time I used the Mystery Method and I could tell she was interested in me she didn't want me to leave while she was sorting out my bank account I could tell she was trying to drag it out for as long as possible and didn't want me to leave I was in there for over an hour not bad for my first time using mystery method! Now the only problem is I didn't ask for her number or let her know I was interested reason being I did not think it was appropriate since its her work place and she was around other workers in a professional bank.

So now what do i do? I do I cant just walk in there again for no reason lol

any advice would be much appreciated

thanks