View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Difficult approaches - 29-01-2009, 03:14 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and have just posted on the introductions thread.

I have been out with quite a few girls but the approaches have nearly always been made in a bar or nightclub. The problem I have is that I have identified two women who I'd really like to approach. The problem lies in the fact that with the first one I only ever see her in the canteen at work, and she always sits surrounded by a number of other girls.......therefore making the approach difficult. The second girl is one I have recently spotted in the gym......this girl is HOT, but in an understated way. Again, the problem is the environment in which the approach may have to be made. Its hit and miss if she is in the gym at the same time as I be there, and how exactly do approach someone on a crosstrainer with their earphones in!

When I see these women, I feel like trying to make an approach, but when I don't I get really pissed with myself! If it was in a bar or club then I would have little hesitation of approaching and talking to them........but what the hell do you do in the canteen or gym!?!?

If you have read this far, thanks for staying interested! Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.