View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 07-03-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony77 View Post
Dude don't beat yourself up! You seem like a great guy, you look and dress cool and have a nice vibe about you! Women would be bloody lucky to meet you. Infact women want to be approached. They want someone to sweep them off their feet because their day may not be going so well.

Sometimes when we meet new people from the community we can feel pressure, to deliver the goods especially if they have read exciting FRs of getting loads of numbers and lays. Don't ever feel you need to qualify yourself to anyone! Just be present, have fun, self amuse.

Look at the Blueprint and make some notes. I often get blank looks or whatever but don;t take it personally. After I left you I made myself do 10 approaches and some cute Indian girls on the steps by Trafalgar sq facebook closed me, ideally I would have liked a F close from atleast one of them but they were going back up North that very day! I didn;t think she'd add me either but last night I got an Add. All i did was ask if they wanted someone to take their picture then transitioned.

If necessary, just warm up with basics and use any easy situation to open, asking for directions, girls with camera, if they look lost whatever.

Its like what Rocky says ( My hero lol) "Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, thast how winnings done"

Exactly !!!!