View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 06-03-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
I don't have to listen to douches touting their revolutionary systems or life changing boot camps.
Don't worry mate, neither do I! I'm not doing anything revolutionary compared to any other company out there, the only difference between me and them is my ethical grounding. It's gonna suck having to bring this up on the forum every time for a while, til people realise that my ethics are very different to the majority's. I'm not here to market nor shove anything down anyone's throat.

I don't personally believe there's anything wrong with being commercial - you can learn guitar free yet there's nothing wrong with having a tutor. There's definitely things wrong with the way some go about it though.

I'm not doing anything revolutionary nor do I want to sell to anyone experienced. I'll say that quite clearly, it's absolutely pointless getting onto a course like mine (or pua industry bootcamps for that matter) if you've been doing this for longer than a few months(properly). Don't buy from me, I'll turn away anyone that I know to have more than a certain amount of experience.

What sucks is that defending what I do looks like further attempts to sell.

Last edited by RLAJay; 07-03-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Grammar