View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 06-03-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
sounds like a lame sales pitch
It's not a sales pitch at all, you're preplacing that opinion on it because, like the rest of this forum, there's been bad eggs who've created a negative opinion of anyone on the commercial side of attraction. That's fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion, I hope you're open minded enough to hold back such a thing until proven otherwise though. I make the point that it isn't just a lame pua theory because it's been written about by almost all of the major companies. It shouldn't be dismissed simply because it's commonly spoken of, it's commonly spoken of because it's also used medically. I tell people to get out and do something, ANYTHING because, here(and everywhere else) people are apathetic, they sit behind their screens reading and do nothing to actually help themselves. I'd wager that there's twice as many lurkers as actual members of this forum which is fairly well supported by the guest to online user ratio. People need waking up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
my belief was they were all false/goldigger/boring whores, this was fairly accurate after opening about 4 sets, I wasn't attracted to any of the girls there and my state plummeted.
You did however take the time to be certain of this first rather than just assuming the worst of them and moving on. For all you knew they could have proved you entirely wrong and you could have had an amazing night with one of them, this wasn't the case in your situation but you at least did something about it rather than just accepting the thought.

As for your state plummeting, I can't see why you'd be so affected by some girls that you clearly didn't care about at all, nothing bad came of it and nothing.

Technically what you've referred to here isn't the same kind of limiting beliefs I'm talking about but I suppose they can be similar. What you refer to is a kind of situational limiting belief that crops up, such as "I bet they're bitches", what I refer to are the limiting beliefs placed on the self, such as "I'm no good with women" or "I'm ugly and therefore can't be attractive".

Last edited by RLAJay; 06-03-2011 at 12:14 PM.