View Single Post
(#3)
Old
I don't know who I am anymore

Default 22-06-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Hey Kes,

I had a pretty good night, Saturday. You're a cool guy. I predict you'll be very successfull in this.

In answer to your questions:

1. Good
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Transitioning, escalating and closing. That's 3 things I think these are key areas for you as they are what you were asking about.

It might look like: At some point, the earlier the better (you'll need to calibrate this), put your arm around her and pull her in to tell her that something about her is sexy. Be close enough for your breath to be on each others face and neck and to smell each other. If you need to, withdraw a bit then go in closer. When she's ready to kiss you you'll know. Get the number, I like to simply pass her my phone open on the input name screen etc.

There are probably an infinite complexity of ways to transition, escalate and close. Maybe some of the other guys will put down a little about how they do it.

You'll feel your way around till you have something that fits who you are. Just ensure you are making moves, and pushing till you either close or she blows you out. Don't walk out of a set if there is a brief moment of discomfort. Stick with it. As Gunwitch says 'Make the ho say no'. You will learn a significant amount everytime you push a set to an end.

From an outside perspective you looked pretty good, the girls looked like they were enjoying you too. I look forward to next time you come out with us, man.

Peace,

kowalski
Couldn't have put it better myself. Excellent post!