View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 24-02-2011, 06:30 PM

Thanks for your advice guys, I definitley need to drop the alcohol, as a guy who takes his fitness very seriously and has a family history of alcoholics its for the best anyway. But as superstar mentioned the uni nights are somewhat different to 'the real world' they are incredibly high energy (and my god fun when you are drunk lol) and anything goes, which got me thinking perhaps I should start off in slightly more chilled out environments? thoughts on this? maybe avoid the student nights for a bit. You can stail out just by standing still for 5 seconds on a student night while everyone else is jumping around like lunatics.

Yeah thanks for your post knave, I'll look into self confidence books my inner game could be alot more tight, but as BCB mentioned I definitley have a 'lack of experience' especially now as I refuse to use pick-up lines anymore. A big thing I suppose I havent mentioned is my diversion from pick-up material to natural. Even sober I could pick up a HB 8 using pick-up material (and have done in the past even during day game) simply because I had a 'system' that has a good success rate with chicks.

A while a go I built a 'montage' of pick up material some my own some copied including openers, fun games, kino routines, DHV stories etc and sequenced it into a massive routine from open to close, my inner game was tempolarily solid and I was always scanning the club for the next set to bust after a month or so I could do the system without even thinking and felt like I was already a PUA master (LOL). However as I've since seen so many times before on this forum after about 2 months I couldnt get in state anymore and for a couple of weeks even got depressed which is incredibly out of character for me. I felt like this 'social robot' people often talk about and realised I had to drop the material which is what originally brought me to this site.

What I realised was the pick-up lines, the alcohol its all as knave mentioned 'crutches' and certainly isnt a cure for the problem. What is annoying is all the pua experience I have is kind of wasted because in a way im still at sqaure one. Having said that I dont feel I've had it as bad as some guys, generally I dont come across as a socially awkward person, nor am I quiet (by any means) am still pretty good at chatting around girls I know through mutual friends, or have met before. Its meeting and approaching new girls and its my own head that holds me back and the problem only persists with females! I've fucked up sets before where girls have opened me! telling me how attracted they are to me, its reasons like this why despite success with quite alot of girls, I am less than content. The big BUT is I WILL get this mastered lol... one way or another. Sorry for the ramble had to get this out I suppose I've kept my journey so far entirely to myself!