View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-02-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastere666 View Post
I realise I have been using alcohol as a shell.
This is your problem and I know I’m gonna sound like a hollier than thou arse, but if you’re using alcohol to prop up you game you fucked from the start.

False confidence mate you’re never going to get more confident if you rely on dutch courage. Kick those crutches away and if needs be take two steps back. That’s like saying smoking helps me deal with stress, but what about when you put the fucker out, stress comes right back at ya cos you want another.

Buy a self book on confidence, there are some good ones out there, just start talking to everyone, old ladys, the tesco’s girl, in time a HB10 will be no different to the geeky girl at the post office.

You can’t go day gaming with several pints in you, no girls gonna want to talk and if you start drinking during the day just to game well....

there is a great post BCB

http://www.puaforum.co.uk/field-repo...t-opening.html

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women