View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Parachute Panic Champion, Mahjong Champion

Default 24-02-2011, 03:13 PM

Sometimes you end up cock-blocking yourself. Man, I was like that when I was in uni, but you know what I did? I went out all the time. Like way too often; and a lot of the time I went out alone. That meant I was forced to start talking to new people, and slowly that got me over my AA. I knew bugger all about PUA back then, but I'd figured out that in order to stop being worried about talking to people, if I did it all the time I'd get over it, and that's what happened.

And as for day game vs night game, well i'm only just exploring day game now, and I'll be honest; I think that if you crack it, it's a goldmine - here's why:

Shock and awe.

That's it. It's that simple. You see, when a girl goes out at night, she's done up to the nine's, clothes and make-up all perfect, usually drinking and probably expecting to be hit on. They expect it a LOT less when they're just walking down the street in their tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt on the way to buy some milk.

I've actually just got back from an afternoon of day game, trying a few things to report. Look out for the field report in the next hour or so

"Can't is the cancer of happen" - Charlie Sheen