View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default I might need an advanced pua to answer this one? - 24-02-2011, 04:16 AM

My question? well its not that specific really... I need advice on 'what to do next'

So here I am at 04:32 in the fucking morning can't sleep with too much on my mind. Why? I'm not where I want to be with woman. I will tell you guys a bit about myself. I'm a 19 year old uni student, I'm a happy energetic friendly guy, I've got plenty of friends through multiple social circles, I'm a good looking chap with a good physique and I get plenty of attention from girls. However I have a constant tendancy to overthink and get stuck in my head.

Often I am stereotyped or assumed to be good with women, but if truth be told this is not really true. I wont go too much into my past but lets just say I was less fortunate looking to the point if I show you a picture of me at 15-16 you wouldnt recognise me (acne, overweight, short.. I grew a scary amount in a short time, etc.) I've never struggled to make male friends, however wasnt so good with the females as a nipper and didnt loose my virginity till I was nearlly 18.

As explained above things have changed quite dramatically for me and I have since experienced what would be considered by most 'good success' with women throughout uni so far... around 14 SNL's, around 100 kiss closes (yeah ummm i'm not so great at sealing the deal!) and an uncountable amount of random numbers/sets opened.) However I do not feel content with my success with women since it has all been fuelled by alcohol, after reading some advanced material (real social dynamics - blueprint) I realise I have been using alcohol as a shell.

I think the reason alcohol aids me so much is I am a big thinker, I'm certain I could think myself into a coma! So when around a new girl/girls I sometimes just freeze up and can't think of anything to say and just fuck it up. But the alcohol slips me out of my head so I can connect with people better and be in the moment having much more fun with a really postive energy. On a good night (when drunk) I can be the life of the party, crazy confident and close the best looking girl in the club... yet when I go out sober sometimes I can barely string up the balls to open a set of HB 5's!!!

I suppose the obvious statement is since I have always approached girls drunk I only have the ability drunk but I feel there is more to it than that. I see how my story may seem bizzare and somewhat farfetched since I dont see my situation to be a common type of issue among the PU community but believe me this is no exaggeration. I went out earlier tonight to a few bars with a friend and bumped into a girl who I saw previously last week drunk, instantly I could see she was puzzled as its as if she was speaking to a comlpetely different person tonight than she was last week. So what I'm asking is what to do? what steps can I take to get out of my head, stop worrying when approaching, and just relax!

Any help would be much Appreciated,
Regards Chris.