Thread: wat sup
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default wat sup - 16-06-2009, 12:41 PM

right guys im 19 from n.ireland, been reading and learning pu for probably 1yr and a half right now. my problems are being too picky, and well too lazy with girls. according to my girl m8s i am very good looking and i am in amazing shape, girls are always looking me up and down, thought this has prob really only started hapenin since last summer when my image changed a bit, i.e highlighted my hair was trainig for a cage fight etc so was in great shape. the fact that my ego now believes that i am of such high value i need to be super selective which hasnt gone well because i lack the experience and aa is high wen talkin to girls i do fancy. basically im great till i open my mouth.

more recently i have actually started implementing my pu knowledge by doin approaches and im gettin more success, one of the problems was that i was takin information that was for guys who werent very good looking, and using it i.e. negs and they dont work as well wen u acutaly are good lookin urself.
so i realised that pu vary in each individual and i had to take everthin with a pinch of salt so now i believe i will truly start improving drastically and getttin all the no. i want.