View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Online Dating Sites - 17-02-2011, 05:42 PM

I know their is a lot of hate for these within this forum, but I think if mastered properly they can be used as efficient top up to the rest of your game when your chilling at home. So I have been fooling around a bit, testing things out and would like to share a few things I've discovered.

I won't go into details about making a good profile, but filling it properly and showing what's unique about you is the main thing.

Your first message - do not put "hey" as the title, any hot girl will get around 20 "hey" messages a day, I usually use "Do Not Read" or something completely random like "why did you break my washing machine?".

This is an example of a message I sent out to a hot rock girl (I am not a rocker).

"Comparing our profiles we have almost nothing in common, but for some reason I'm curiously attracted to you. You have a charmingly untainted sense of who you are and what you like. I like that, it's much better than the hordes of "I like shopping, hanging out with my girlie's and R'n'B" types I usually come across.

For some reason I can imagine us drunkenly adventuring around skuzzy bars, smoking, swearing and flirting whilst you explain your love of gardening, I introduce you to economic theory and together we naively plan a decade of vagabonding around the world."

Firstly I state intent straight away. We actually probably have lots in common but it's unnecessary for me to discuss it or try and bend my reality to match hers. What I actually like about her, is her authenticity, which is more of a compliment than saying I like the same music or films, like so many people try to do. I then DHV by saying I have hordes of girls after me that are not authentic but I prefer you, which reinforces the first statement.

The second part is a future date prediction, this is very powerful because when she thinks about going on a date with me her imagination will default to this, which is much better than the "will I be bored?" "will it be awkward" thoughts she normally has. It also means if we do go out, it won't be a shoddy dinner date, I can venue change lots and we can get drunk together which ultimately will increase the chance of an f close that night.

Still a lot more to discover in this area, but if you live in a city this can an efficient little source of FB's if you play it right. Will try an add more to this in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to Breaker For This Useful Post:
legend (04-06-2011)