View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Lightbulb Rational vs. Creative - 12-02-2011, 01:52 PM

My last post was Rebus sarcasm; here is a dose of Rebus constructive opinion for you.

Rational vs. Creative

At times, the way that you externalise your thought process, including explaining the advice that you seek, is pure "if-then-else" and step 1, step 2, step 3 process sub-routine.

You need to take the exceptionally creative and masculine energies of your drawings of naked chicks and express these energies in your dialogue and, ideally, to yourself thus loosening up the thought process of your internal dialogue.

- Expressing that honest, up-front, non-sleazy, confident, essential sexual masculine energy with chicks (an example I wrote before for you is re-posted below) is key for you to take a quantum leap ahead.

- Secondly, flexibility of thought, "take it as it comes" in your game plan [example below] with chicks, will allow you to respond in "real-time" to situations as they develop.

Game Plan / Master Strategy

- treat her with respect, open doors for her, as soon as she is at your flat (or pub) ask her what she wants to drink, "let me take your jacket", turn her around and gently ease her jacket off her shoulders [all examples of masculine leading]

- in event of her being naked [*], then it's total respect and non-sleazy regarding the situation, e.g. is it warm enough for you here? Are you comfortable there? But fair game for "you have wonderful skin" or "how do you stay so slim?" [masculine confident expression, holding eye contact with her]
* I personally think this is too much a jump for you, and personally I wouldn't dream of hitting on any of the female models after I finish one of my life drawing classes, as the context is grossly inappropriate, but... well each to their own... and I guess here she has agreed 1-1 time in a social context, which is different from a model surrounded with twenty artists in a work context.
- have as one of your primary goals the following: find out about her.

- I repeat, one of your main goals: what's her deal? You could use drawing as device to go back into her childhood ("so what sort of drawings did you do when you were a child?") and if she expressed some strong interest in your drawings, later combine it with a embedded challenge to her about adult opinions and interest from other women ("I meet a lot of women interested in my drawings, but what I really like is the very occasional time when someone understands it, who really gets it, someone who really enjoys the passion and beauty of art"). Read the bold bits on their own to see what I've done with my language (NLP).

- getting her naked to draw her AND at some point later hitting on her, is kind of like false pretences. So personally I recommend her keeping her clothes on. Then you can feel more liberated to kino her, brush her hair back, put music on and salsa-dance turn her around, basically keep the mood light-hearted, fun, but definably a man-woman dating vibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebus View Post
Now drawing her, hey u have beautiful eyes. Look up from pad when saying compliments and for four or five seconds, hold your gaze confidently into her eyes

Or say you have the most amazing smile. You get the idea. Just one v confidently genuinely meant complement, is a good start.

So what's your story? Pause.... or say, what's your story, tell me about yourself... then build rapport off back of this, common interests, etc