View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The diary of a man on the February challenge - 07-02-2011, 06:14 PM

Alright fellas, well 7 days into the February challenge and I thought I'd open another thread for me to log my experiences etc

Bit self- indulgent but I figure it will hep me get through it, may or may not be of interest to any one, but if it isn't you don't have to read it do you?

Not going to go into such physical detail as some of the other chaps as I feel it's all a bit "Homo-erotic/Top Gun" for me

I used to work as a research Biologist and so am going to approach this from a scientific perspective on the build up of Testosterone on my behaviours etc
Also want to try being "Master of my Domain" figure having more control over my sex drive will help me with my sticking point of not being able to approach girls I find sexually attractive. In the past I have pulled women and then convinced myself that I fancied them, rather than the other way around.

A few things about me to help you guys get where I'm coming from and assess changes in behaviour etc

I'm a 33 year old bloke, live on my own, no current fb's so this is a genuine test.

Got into the game after the break up my last (3 year) LTR, it was a bit of a screwed up relationship and basically involved very little sex (once every 2-6 months!), for all sorts of fucked up psychological reasons that I don't want to go into here.

Since getting back into the game I have had two fb's and am re-discovering how bloody brilliant sex is.

Work in Technical Sales, part office based (Home office), part road based.
Typically go to the gym 2-3 times a week. Feel shit load better after exercise and don't like sitting still for long.
Out 1-2 times a week, sometimes with mates, sometimes sarging with wings (Captain Freedom and Cashy)

Live in a small village, go out sarging in the small local towns, although typically there are very few girls in the demographic I am looking for (26-35). Typically there are loads of 18-21 year olds and always feel a bit pervy approaching them as we don't have much in common apart from me wanting to fuck them.

Have an easy going nature and probably quite beta behaviours (Facilitator personality for those of you who do Sales courses)

On with the diary!

Scampage