View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Thumbs up 06-02-2011, 09:30 PM

Phil, in addition to what "us lot" say, get some female opinions. Ask some fuck buddies about what they thought of you when you first met them.

Quote:
i cant just get into conversation.
I regularly use a "What's the one thing in life you're REALLY into? What's your PASSION?" thing which is summarised here. It is an easy conversation platform. How else were you supposed to find out within ten minutes of talking to her that she used to compete as a skier, when her parents lived in Switzerland, and although she's an accountant she's always wanted to work in the theatre? The most open questions include really lame "oh what are you into?" or a super lame "what are your hobbies?", therefore the good one I use is "What's the one thing in life you're REALLY into? What's your PASSION?".

Other than that I'm making statements about what I think is cool or interesting, pausing, and then the bird is naturally piggybacking ontop with her comments (i.e. we all agree to avoid being question-and-answer machines).

Something that I keep hear being promoted is: show a genuine interest in the other person.

Be totally "in" to them (this is pre-sex!). Chill out so you are at their energy level! Listen intentley to what they say (hard in a busy club), keeping eyes on them. Be silent. Any pauses in the conversation, she'll fill it.