View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default Sumone help me out with these thoughts! yes me, im asking for some help. - 06-02-2011, 08:55 PM

I have this friend (female) i have shagged a fair few of her friends!! whenever im in a social situation with a new girl that i want... i get her!! pretty much 95% i will.

Now when in this social situation however, it is EASY, ur already past the comfort part. its like instant rapport. and at this point im fine.

Its before this, did i nail the PRE COMFORT bit, id be VERY HAPPY!

alot of girls say im intimidating, as soon as i meet them they feel really intimidated, not "is he gonna punch me" intimidated, they just say, im too confident whatever the fuck that means.

now my major problem im havin is im now bored of bein the badboy, its fun to an extent but now im 26 & need to let it go!! i really do, hang up the leather jacket.

I cannot be nice. im a cunt, i say what i think, and i dont care who i offend, which is a trait i need to tone down!! im also NEG NEG NEG and thats fun untill its annoying and i cant stop, i cant just get into conversation.

i also need to find a way that from now, when im approaching girls... i dont apear to be

"A LAD THAT TRIES TO FUCK ANYONE HE SPEAKS TO"

how do i do this, coz whilst its not true(ish), its how i come across...

so just sumone give me somethin that may help me out a bit please

* Insert Funny Tag Line *