View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 03-02-2011, 04:28 PM

This is all well and good. Sinn talks about this in the seduction roadmap. Only question I have to ask would be, do you just want a long list of one night stands? If so then use this material.
If not then you need dhv's to ensure against fools mate. Women need to rationalise why they slept with you if you want to do it more than once.

As far as the NLP goes I don't have a problem as long as the intention when using it comes from the right place. If you are using NLP to try and manipulate someone you will only have good short term results. People can always tell when they're being manipulated.
Look at Richard Bandler and John Grinder who started NLP. Bandler teaches about manipulation where as Grinder teaches about pure intent. Look at pictures of them and you will see that Bandler looks a bit like gollum where as Grinder looks good for his age.

Hey I believe in Karma and you guys may not but there has to be something in that lol.

If it helps you then great but I think there are better models out there. It may be long winded but I think it will give better long term results. It's not just girls that get reputations.
We may all want to be as good with women as possible but it is important to realise that if women know you're a player you're at the very least gonna come up against more resistance if not be blown out entirely.

Hope this is helpful

Rock n roll