View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-02-2011, 06:49 PM

I agree with most of the advice here, I'm needing to change my life overall as well, my biggest problem is motivation, can't seem to maintain it. To offer a very different suggestion I would recommend looking at couchsurfing.com, for a few reasons which I'll explain.

1) It's a nice community, they have regular meet-ups and you can find potential houseshare's, parties ect with local people who are specifically interested in meeting and talking to new social people regularly.

2) By hosting people in your house, you will have plenty of chances to practise meeting new people, promoting and working on your socialskills and showing that you are a fun person.

3) It's good for building your confidence, as the people staying will automatically be warm to you, you have nothing to lose as you may never see them again and they love being taken out and shown things in the local area ect.

4) You'll make contacts from around the world and learn about different cultures people ect, making you a more interesting person as a result.

I wouldn't say this is the best way of becoming a great PUA, but if you want to make your life more exciting, gain confidence around new people and be more social, it's a great way to meet like minded people and kick start the process.

p.s I have no affiliation with couchsurfing what so ever, just offering an alternative suggestion