View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default It was bound to happen at some point... - 31-01-2011, 06:37 PM

Wow! It's been quite a while since I've written up a field report but I had to tell you guys this one from Saturday night.

So BCB and I were out (we've been slowing down the trips out these days... but we're still very active!).

I've started seeing this girl; great laugh and we've been getting on well. We were all going to the Walkabout Saturday. BCB and I and her and a few off her mates. So, we did our usual thing and basically drank half a bottle of Vodka and rolled on down stairs to Walkabout (yes... it is literally down stairs!)

We burst into the place, get out drinks then hang round the side of the dance floor, chatting, having a few giggles when all of a sudden I get hugged from behind. It was this girl I'm seeing and she brought all her mates along; her best mate inclusive.

I say hello to my girl and she turns to her best friend and introduce us. She's told me lots about her best mate; fun and a bit of a girl. So I'm about to get my banter head on when I make eye-contact with her, I notice she looking at me curiously... I stop in my tracks as she opens her mouth...

Best Mate: I know you!
Me: (Stunned) errrrrhhhh... really?
Best Mate: Yeah! You and me kissed here about 3 months ago...
Me: …

Tumbleweed... + what seemed like a life time later...

Me: (sound of a penny dropping then a slow creeping expression across my face that can be vocalised as 'rumbled!')

I looked at my girl and she was in shock! Her best mate got ever more sheepish! The ship was slowly sinking so there was only one thing left to do:

Me: Haaaaaa! This is so funny! What are the chances of that! Well, to be fair, you weren't the only girl I kissed that night!

I just laughed and fobbed it off. It was nothing! The tension slowly lifted... me and my girl where laughing about it 5 minutes later! She said “Well... it's not like you slept with her!” But secretly I was thinking that even if I did sleep with her, I reckon I could have laughed my way out of it!

If I played it differently and got all embarrassed about it or was apologetic then it would have been a different story! I suppose that's what some PUA would call framing... and Phil would call “Absoltey nt giving a fuk”

One lesson learnt though... if you kiss all the girls... one day she's going to be your girl's best mate! And that's how threesomes happen!! Haha!