Thread: Condoms
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-01-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower View Post
its just getting the condoms on that is a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
plus girls are not overly active.. ur left to it..
Agreed. IMO, the key is keeping pressure on your cock. Recent example - the SNL bird this weekend really had to be told! Each time I was getting a new johnny on, I moved her hand to my cock. And she just held her hand there tickling my balls! "No, grab it!" Still just holds hand there! "Pressure!" I changed shape of her hand, moved her hand up/down shaft, she gets the message and complies.
(So, try doing that. TELL your woman. What is YOUR women doing while you have the delay to get on the latex? These girls are lazy)

I always set-up the following - before getting naked, taking the condoms out the box AND placing them on the nearest side of the bedroom cabinet. Coz the longer the wait to fanny about (e.g. where the hell are my condoms buried inside some hidden inner jacket pocket??! Damn!) the more moment-killing potential.

Or, find yourself a well-trained nympho who eagerly gets the condom and rolls it on for you while you hold your cock. Good girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
if she was suckin ur cock then put it on u
if she cooked me a nice dinner, ironed my shirts, and then cleaned my flat too. Would be quality.