View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-01-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
Just went on a date with someone I went online. First thing, that I'm sure everyone is aware of (and if you're not then listen up), women save up their best pictures so they invariably look at least slightly different in person.

So prepared by listening to some good music and getting in state. I had arranged to meet at a coffee shop just down the street from me. I've done the coffee shop date a couple of times now and I've found it completely kills my state. It's too quiet and if you're waiting then generally you read the paper or something.
I may try this once more and take my ipod before I completely right it off.

Conversation was pleasant but I wasn't my usual cocky, funny self (probably down to not being in state). I did absolutely no kino apart from when she left when I gave her a hug.

I am gonna have to force myself to do kino even when not in state. Think I will have to practice some day game to get over that awkwardness.
Secondly it was my day off today so I'd just chilled and had no social interactions. Will try going out and at least talking to a few random people if this happens again.

like said previously get her to relax with a few drinks, if poss pick her up from her house so she can drink.

Let me know what you think guys. I'd appreciate the input.

Rock n roll.
Hi Pal,

If you noticed i posted an Online field report but mine went the total opposite to yours, Ive had loads go like yours though.
Ive also found establishing Kino difficult with these dates.

I think the Venue and lack of Kino, plus interrogation style questioning have been problems i have had in the past.

My thoughts are - Venue -- do somthing wacky and random where you can get touchy feely. Ice Skating for example - kino/emotional arousal all acompany being out of her comfort zone - plus she sees the fun side of you.

If you feel More confident-- hit a fashionable Bar and dance with her--let her see your confidence (if you dance like a muppet avoid)

Both sat in a quiet coffee shop engaging the logical sides of her brain is an uphill struggle. and in my opinion gets you hit with the 'there was no spark' response

Last edited by Refl3x; 27-01-2011 at 01:33 PM.