View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default FR: Online dating - 26-01-2011, 07:30 PM

Just went on a date with someone I went online. First thing, that I'm sure everyone is aware of (and if you're not then listen up), women save up their best pictures so they invariably look at least slightly different in person.

So prepared by listening to some good music and getting in state. I had arranged to meet at a coffee shop just down the street from me. I've done the coffee shop date a couple of times now and I've found it completely kills my state. It's too quiet and if you're waiting then generally you read the paper or something.
I may try this once more and take my ipod before I completely right it off.

Conversation was pleasant but I wasn't my usual cocky, funny self (probably down to not being in state). I did absolutely no kino apart from when she left when I gave her a hug.

I am gonna have to force myself to do kino even when not in state. Think I will have to practice some day game to get over that awkwardness.
Secondly it was my day off today so I'd just chilled and had no social interactions. Will try going out and at least talking to a few random people if this happens again.

Let me know what you think guys. I'd appreciate the input.

Rock n roll.