View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-01-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk View Post
Often at the weekend I find I get very restless and anxious. I'm this is my brains way of telling me "Mark get off your ass and go and live your life" however it's hard to know where to start sometimes.
Ain't that the truth. A problem I battled sparodically throughout university. I suppose the best thing to do is keep it simple - do what you enjoy. I believe the best way to get the most out of your life is to enjoy it; after all, what else can you do? Trust me - I'm 22 and thus, to paraphrase Oscar Wilde, young enough to know everything.

Welcome to the forum anyway Mark. The best advice I can give is to make the best possible use out of the forum - it's free and (sort of) peer-reviewed where much of the PUA spiel out there is expensive and full of shit. Our dear friend Kezia Noble, for instance, paid us a visit a while ago and let's just say she didn't go down well.

Rather, read a load of our threads and discussions and make an effort to get out there with some guys and get chatting to people. You'll be having a great time before you know it.

If you're after some material to be getting on with, I'd recommend RSD's Blueprint Decoded audio book and Juggler's book (I forget the name). I personally would take Mystery, Style and DeAngelo with a pinch of salt - their "techniques" may help in the short-term, but if you want to progress in the long term you'll only end up dropping them anyway. This "journey" is more about unlearning things than learning them, for instance unlearning the bullshit that tells you it's not ok to be yourself and do whatever you feel you want to do.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do

Last edited by Blanca; 25-01-2011 at 10:24 PM.