View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-01-2011, 09:34 PM

Thanks for the replies guys.

I do feel like I'm stuck in a rut with my current life. A lot of my friends are now married so don't go out much. My other friends would not be intrested in PUA.

Often at the weekend I find I get very restless and anxious. I'm this is my brains way of telling me "Mark get off your ass and go and live your life" however it's hard to know where to start sometimes.

I do try and look on the positive side of life, I don't want to feel sorry for myself as I know it's not constructive and also is not attractive.

I was at work today and I waked away from my desk and looked at an attractive girl at work and felt fear and It must have been on my face as I saw a suprised look on her face. I managed to break into a smile but it was forced.

I beleive that fear comes from previous experience with girl's I've found attractive. They have normally approached me. Therefore when they go I feel bad as I am not in control. I think this is what appeals to me about PUA, I want the control. I want to know if I talk to one attractive woman and she leaves there will be more when I want.

I do mountain biking and go to the gym but I do find it hard to make friends with people generally. I'm often trying too hard to be nice to people and it's just boring I guess.

I've waffled on long enough. Thanks for the replies anyhow !