View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-01-2011, 04:16 PM

yeah, tbh I'm not 100% sure myself on the PU applications of NLP (again, unless you're a master) - I did my NLP training a few years ago, before I even found out about PU or RJ: it was a part of a sales training course that I took further out of pure interest - it's certainly good for inner game, and building confidence: 5 years ago, fresh out of uni, I used to be the most shy person in the world - I could never speak in front of big groups of people etc. But NLP certainly helped me no end. In fact, in December I was bestman at my mates wedding, and I tell ya: I fuckin OWED that speech!! Something I could never have done previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
On Derren Brown - He is an illusionist. The mind control stuff is nearly all about presentation and misdirection.
Yeah... I didn't mean that literally, dude. You could change that 'Derren Brown' bit in my post to Gandalf, or Jesus, or Uri Gellar - I just meant that Anchoring is very labour intenstive unless you're damn-well versed at it.

Mind you, if he wasn't gay, I bet Derren Brown would be a god at picking up girls!

Much love,

Craigus