View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-01-2011, 08:03 AM

I'm just gonna say one last thing on the subject - I in no way think anyone should use canned material as if they are reading from a script. No one can anticipate where a conversation is going to lead, and believeing that you can have canned stuff ready at your disposal for any outcome is just plain dumb.

But I believe Flamma's original post was to ask about what others do/talk about to get a girl into a positive emotional state.
Kowalski, you're a fan of NLP aren't you? (sorry in advance if i'm wrong)
If so, the whole NLP angle of PU is about eliciting positive emotional states in others: Anchoring & Chunking Up being just two examples.

So, in answer to Flamma's post:
I'd talk about the girls passions, or something that she has done in the past that she has really had fun with (ie, something positive in her life) - by getting her to explore those feelings and expand upon them, she starts to relive them, and in reliving them, brings all those positive feelings to her present state. If you know how to, you can anchor these feelings with a certain touch/action, that, if done properly, will bring all those feelings back to her everytime you activate your anchor - look into some NLP training, it's decent stuff.

Hope this helps.

Much love,

Craigus