Thread: Afc/Pua
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Afc/Pua - 16-01-2011, 08:45 PM

The missus came over for the weekend; started badly, ended brilliantly. So she comes over friday night, i have 3 cans of stella and get arsey as fuck. Note to self Avoid STELLA! (and whisky, but thats another story).

I get pissy about every little thing, complete sign of a whiny bitch, not a pua. My head knows im bein a whiny bitch but i just cant let anything go, the stella is fuelling my moodyness. I apologise the next day and we kiss n make up. She says if she had a car she'd av been out the door that night, and fair play, who wants to hang around a guy like that?

We go out drinkin all day sat, chat and shop and enjoy each others company. Ok sex sunday morning, (probably a hungover thing), great sex b4 i drop her home sunday night. And i feel well good n that (lol). Confident in myself. And i realise i need to focus on me.

I posted about a jealousy complex in a previous thred, and someone replied about if i was confident in myself it wouldnt bother me as much; it's my insecurities coming out. I'm on a mission to be that guy: confident in myself, friendly, good person. Sometimes I'm him and i am invincible, sometimes i'm the afc, he will be my ruin.

Dont let a woman fuck with you.

No big deal.

Jamm.