View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 14-01-2011, 12:25 PM

Awesome time yesterday because thats the way she come though like whoo hoo...

So when i met HB7.5 she was with 3 friends apparently they didnt believe her lil story and wanted to see golden for themselves... so we spent the first few minutes exchanging names jaja i totally forgot that i didnt give my name ... this is something she busted me for straight away "ha you just said your name to (her friend)"
So there were laughs all round.. i threw out a few high fives HB7.5 amigas went off to cult clothing.. we went to see art

Ok so like after busting me on the name thing i would bust her on her whole youve been talking about me so lots to ya freinds thing ...

In oxford modern art , as part of an exhibition, a film called end of love was showing i recommend this to oxford peeps -take the girls there. We toured the gallery and saw part of this film. Banter and kino along the way.

HB7.5 said more than once that she loved the randomness of our meeting and this whole d2...
(this was great insight into her personality)

After 45 minutes or so we went and sat down at the gallery cafe

HB7.5: I've never really been on a date like this

Golden: this is n't a date i hardly know you

HB7.5 oh ok well its randomly nice whatever it is

i look straight into her eyes

Golden: You know it is randomly nice ..LIFE IS RANDOM...

she blinked ridiculously and giggled

Golden:that's cute

HB7.5:what is?

Golden: the way you keep blinking sio you just cant take your eyes off me...
pause

Hb7.5 (biting her bottom lip.. looking at my lips)

kissy kissy jajaja

Golden: wow that was random (wink)

HB 7.5 smiles kisses again.

This chick continued to be herself with me and was just the same as the other day.

i agreed that i'd reply to try and replie to her sms from now on ...I'll see what happens but it was a great time with a kool chick.

@ BCB yo again amigo ty for comments and time
sure i hear you dude. But what works for some doesnt work for another

I understand where youre coming from and i guess you really need to be there at these moments.
HB7.5 is way arty and quirky and shes seems like a free spirit. As she has been totally kool with the way i have been and acted.
Reading the signals of the particular chick meant IMO that was the way to do things.

She responded accordingly. yeah other chicks i would act accordingly .

ty again for your time in reading.

i'll always try and do it differently with a chick as everyone is unique and hey ! sometimes it does not go.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING