View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 10-01-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebus View Post
I posted about creating a relationship vibe here, http://www.puaforum.co.uk/seduction-...html#post32613

u said you are already doing couple stuff anyway! Are u looking for validation from her? Be sure to not come across as needy as can reduce attraction. On other hand, if u freeze her out big style, I don't see how that communicates your relationship goal. Weird!

Instead make it awesome fun time when u are together. Memorable time together. Be the guy she wants to be with.
Interesting way of creating a vibe, I'll be sure to try it out soon when the timing is right. If it fails I can always laugh it off.

Well yea we are doing couple stuff, but part of me wants it to be official. And it would also help to get other guys off of her, which doesn't bother me cause she ignores them since she is "with me". I want love or feelings dammit. Not just physical action. I'm aware of the dangers of being needy, and I'm sure I'm not coming off like that.

Rather than freeze her out I should of said make her jealous. Childish I know, but she apparently doesn't have a problem trying to make -me- jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCB View Post
Are you her only friend with benefits or does she have others that you know of? Could be a largely contributing factor
I'm the only one. She's not the run around with guys type. She even came to me all sad once and confessed that she made out with another guy whilst drunk and felt that she cheated on me even though we're just friends.