View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Thumbs up January Sarging: London crowd - 09-01-2011, 08:01 PM

Saturday 8 January 2011

Me, lucky, johnnyb, Smiler X, anarkzie, Nameless, balconybanana and EdHyde met up at the Wetherspoon in Leicester Square for initial drink.

After leaving, we spotted a waitress with HUGE tits looking out through a restaurant’s glass door. I waved, she waved back. Then Nameless bounded over and opened her, "Hey is this place any good?" / "Yeah, it's great", etc / "Well have you ever been taken for dinner here?" / "No.. but I know the food is good" / "Well next time I'm taking you on a date here".

After being blocked from O’Neil’s due to having a grand total of zero women with us, we headed onwards to The Shaftesbury, with the guys getting to know each other.

I opened a fit girl getting some drinks, joked that she knows the barman and needs to get me that same discount on my next round. She found this funny, but it was true that she'd been in a social convo with the barman. Fifteen mins later, I said hi to her again and her Chinese friend when they were in our vicinity. They went back to being tucked away in a booth; I wasn't showing a massive deal of interest as preferring to chat with the guys in our crew.

A group of nine or ten guys was a bit unwieldy for getting into clubs; EdHyde and balconybanana sensibly suggested splitting it into groups going to different venues.

Smiler X, lucky, balconybanana and EdHyde headed to The Roadhouse (Covent Garden).

I headed with Johnnyb, anarkzie and Nameless to Dirty Martini (Covent Garden):
1. No queue
2. No queue meant no women in vicinity to chum us past the bouncer
3. Bouncer says, "goodbye"

Dejected, we head across Covent Garden, I noticed a gaggle of women twenty meters away from us. So, I opened a female nine set.

I bounded over and opened them, "that Dirty Martini was so SEXIST that us guys couldn't get in, we need you girls to chum us into the club". The women went crazy, grabbed my beanie hat and passed it around them, grabbed me, and I wondered how far nine crazed women pulling my clothes off would go. Managed to control my beatches, and after they were safely leashed, johnnyb, anarkzie and Nameless came over.

Our mixed group headed to The Porterhouse pub.

On our walk, I had been doing the chat with three of the women. One had something interesting in common with me, but was at HB6 level so I disqualified her. Another of the three - brunette, cute, HB 8, 5'6 ish, nice figure - I shifted my focus to. Made an early decision to focus on her as my target bird, coz I fancied her. We reached Porterhouse, which was packed.

Johnnyb and anarkzie headed downstairs to open other sets.

Nameless and me went with the women we arrived with up to the Porterhouse balcony.

Summary of outcomes:

- The women were on a 30th birthday party, and the birthday girl (tight black lycra trousers) stuck her ass up in the air, so I spanked it for good measure. No reaction (the alcohol?), so spanked her ass again much harder in proper style. Good fun. Her crowd loved it. I think.

- I number-closed my target bird
- I kiss-closed her too for good measure

- Notable: I isolated her onto a bench-seat for two (as soon as that seat became free).
- Notable: Out of nowhere really, I think all she mentioned was that she was single, I freestyled with, "you've been hanging out with lots of guys who don't treat you right.” while holding eye contact and my arm round her waist. This got a v positive response; she definitely related to it on some deeper level.
- Notable: post-number-close, pre-kiss-close, I salsa-danced with another bird from the group. Nameless later told me that my target had her arms tightly crossed and was fuming! A successful neg without even trying to make one; I was just having fun.

- Notable (fun!): after the second session of kissing my target, I said she was size 10. "Size 10 is correct", she says. OK, I'll guess your bra size. "OK". Well, to do this accurately, I need to get my hands on them... "OK", she says with a smile. My hands-on breast work led to guess work. "32C !", Inspector Rebus confidently stated whilst choosing to underestimate (minor neg). "No, no, 32DD!" she scolded.

- Nameless had been working on a cute blonde piece, and I dropped by them. Whispered in Nameless' ear, "have you got her number?". No. "Well do it."

The group of nine women head off home, except for cute blonde piece that stays with Nameless. Wow, I think it means a lot for a woman to separate herself from eight other friends!

On the street, we RV'ed with Johnnyb and anarkzie and they regaled us about Slovakian cuties downstairs at Porterhouse.

The five of us headed to Dirty Martini (got there in the end!).

I thought it was good! Some fit women. Energy. Insanely busy, coz it's always free to get in (even a free cloakroom AND no toilet attendant: the Dirty Martini club management are my heroes!).

Then Nameless announced that he had lost the women that he'd taken to the club. She went to toilet and never came back! She'd gone home!

"Why not text her?" / "Coz I didn't get her number"

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAT???!!!!

Nameless was pretty pissed about this; I reckon that it's a perception shift for some ppl to NOT wait until the end of the night to get the #-close. You get the number when there is a hook point. You can still continue to hang out together that same night, but now more relaxed inside busy clubs as you have each other’s number!

It felt like we opened all the fit women in the club; some were there with boyfriends (e.g. shortie HB8 with 32E tits size 10 with BF who is from her work, etc) but we opened anyway. Would have been rude not to. We were also chatting with some of the lads there who were a good laugh.

All the time at Dirty Martini and afterwards, I'm getting contacted by the bird I closed at Porterhouse who had left for home (in two hours, she sent me nine texts and attempted calling me twice). She's a keen one. (Later this week, I plan to ask her about what happened with Nameless' women.)

A nice blonde piece I opened was very smiley and receptive. Blondie was standing up. Then some BF guy who was sitting in their booth, grabbed blondie and jerk-pulls her back towards the seats with a retort to me of: "WOOOAH... WOOOAH... WOOOAH... WOOOAH!!!!".

At Subway sandwich shop, I called the Porterhouse bird, she was getting into bed (so I went over what she was wearing in sexy detail) then arranged to see her Friday after we both finish work. She's very keen and driving over to see me (means: park your car at my place); Nameless thinks I'll get a fuck-close first date to kick off 2011.

At the nightbus queue, three early-twenties HB 7s. They asked us about where to get the bus, whilst one HB temporarily got on a bus to ask driver. I quickly escalated to the remaining girls (size 10, 5'4) "which of you is the heaviest?". Followed up with, "well, let me check!" I lifted one of them high up into my arms ("wwwwoooooo!" she cried), pretended to be weighing her... "hmmm"... then set her down and repeated with her friend. After that, I declared it a draw, but a close call, and said you're both very cute. "So are you", she replied. Just then, my bus had arrived, so Nameless and I left these women and headed off.

Rebus

Last edited by Rebus; 09-01-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: how to spell