View Single Post
(#38)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-01-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knave View Post
I think this borders abuse, funny isn’t it, kinda reminds me of preschool.

I tried, I really tried nobody can say I didn’t try. I started posting real field reports , i was planning on keeping the flow going by posting more, I’ve just completed 2 reviews of excellent books I think every PUA should own. I thought by posting more field reports of my experiences of breaking groups I might benefit others I’m out this weekend and was going to pen a few more Sunday. If I’m real honest i shared a pretty personal experience on here discussing Ashley the 20yr old. For a while we had some really sensibly comments flying about, some good advice but two pages in and were in the gutter again.

I've given it some thought as to why such a great concept which has been going all this time still has a such low membership and active contributors you can count on one hand, I went through the introductions pages and found a few answers there, but it doesn’t seem to have moved forward in over 12 months. The only free UK PUA on the net, should flooded with members, as a businessman I can’t help but be staggered by its lack of success.

Heads up to the guy that emailed me early this week and warned, he summed up this site very well, although he advised me to stick with it and I have to say at the time i thought I’d give it the benefit of the doubt, but sadly he was right.
I feel a bit out of order with my post in hindsight mate. Its just "im not looking for anyones respect here" annoyed me a little (even though its standard not to want peoples on the internet's respect i guess, its just the way it came across and the fact it kind of undermines anyone who does reply since (well atleast I felt like) you didn't give a shit).

Also the fact people gave solid advice on why NOT to do the facebook stuff but you kind of just ignored it. All I really meant to say was, by the sounds of your field report you didn't seem too comfortable in your own skin when with this girl (and her friends). I think thats the danger with facebook etc. This whole 1o1 talking via the internet really does isolate you from the real world and the millions of other things which you have to take into account.

I'm not pro at this stuff at all but logically, I feel like its a big waste of your time going on facebook (even if its just an hour, there are so many better things to do with an hour IMO). If you're feeling out of your depth talking to a group of girls, facebook isn't really going to address that.

It could of been a bad day but it sounded to me a bit like you were used to the methodical/1o1 approach system. Then when you were thrown into a group (which is basically life), you flopped which is prob down to some of the rubbish which does come from these PUA books etc.

Also my close mate met his girl over facebook and took me with him the first term he met her. Its just standard incase she has friends who really are annoying.