View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-01-2011, 11:28 PM

Knave,

Dont worry dude. Just do a search on Facebook on this forum (even go back as far as two years ago) and you will find that you are not the first and wont be the last to get slated, abused etc for using Facebook or Online Sarging. I got hammered in the early days for starting a thread on Facebook. And like you, time and time again, I was trying to put across the same argument that you did. I sarged online when I was at home for whatever valid reasons like having my kids staying over (and yes this was a very regular occurrence), I sarged at work, I sarged in the gym spa, in my local Sainsbury and when I headed out with the lads etc etc. And the funny thing was the one or two guys, who was against the whole Facebook thing, when asked how many girls they slept with since they joined the community came with a shocking number. Shame!!

As for the FB project you are doing, Im not sure the whole purpose of "testing an opener". If you need to open a new account (not fake account) solely for the purpose of PUA, by all means do it, as long as you use your photos and you are not hiding anything. But Im not sure what you mean by fake friends. Are they just random add?

Nova was right though. Best to write a field report of the 85% of your time in field to strike the right balance. Still you dont need to impress anyone. Whatever rocks your boat. There is no substitute for a field experience. I wont worry about being with a 20-year-old girl. There is no such thing about age gap. Who wont want to fuck any HOT girl as long as she is above the legal age limit? And who hasnt been in a situation with a group of girls (no matter what age) when you feel inadequate, you out of your depth etc etc?

Lastly, dont leave this forum. This is a great forum. Phil been abused so many times in the past but because he is thick skinned twat, he is still here and he actually does spice the forum up with his many threads.

Good luck!!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...