View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-01-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonjoe View Post
Hi guys,

I'm new to the whole PUA scene too. I'm 30 years old and live in London and generally lack the confidence to approach women cold, though I'm generally a confident person in all other fields of my life.

I came across this community as I read 'The Game' a few weeks ago and have since been soaking up any information on the internet, watching as many 'You tube' videos possible.

I also had the same question as 'Hound' as I had seen sites like 'PUA method' and wondered if the boot camps were actually worth the money etc. But by the sounds of it a 'wingman' is all that is needed and some good chat. It certainly is eye opener

Personally I'd avoid BC's.

Remove that approach anxiety ditch that fucker quickly and heres the best bit you don't need 3 months to get good if you start tomorrow.

set yourself a 8 week plan

Week 1
Starting WEDNESDAY morning on your way to work approach 2 - 3 women a day ask for anything the time, where burger king is, this is no big deal, by next week you should be finding the most beutfiful women in the street and asking directions or whatever.

If you're still alive we'll talk about stage two next week good luck

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women