View Single Post
(#14)
Old

Default 04-01-2011, 08:58 PM

Thanks for advices guys ... the pressure between us is solved now ...
she now thinks that i will not be cheating on her and that i like her as long relationship material..

I listened to her words the last time we were together and i realized how she perceives me, she perceived me as the guy that just wants to have his job done, it means that i wanted to fuck her and say goodbye, next level ...

The next day she found a picture of me taken in october where i was doing the nasty stuff ... she was really mad ... who wouldnt be ? But, it was not serious between us when that pic was taken so it was not so bad ... but that picture is ... just let it be ...

What i did then ..., i did what i considered the best thing to do, i told her SORRY diana, i know that i must be the biggest asshole in your eyes now, i feel bad that that i hurt you cuz i honestly like you, i thing the best thing to now is just forget about eachother ... once more sorry, bye ...
The next day she wrote on facebook that she is not mad at me anymore, that she is mad at herself because she knew i was like that, we talked a little bit ..
I told her then, ok listen dianka, i still like you, forget about that bitch, it doesnt have to finish between us like this, i promise ... she was ok with that but she still had some MAD statements but now shes OK .. she know knows that I dont play with her.

This drama taught me one thing, once u r the guy that that doesnt take things with women too serious u will be seeing 2 types of girls.

first type is that the girl will start chasing you like a hunter, ull know from the first moment that she likes you ... these girls are boring.

the second type is .. hmm .. some girls, especially those who have really many options with men, those who know how social dynamics work ... they will start acting even harder to get, maybe even arrogant, they want theirselves to be perceived as the targets,

Diana, she was the girl that is the second type, she was always trying to act cool when we were together, in this moment, at some point, it is good to tell the girl ''stop acting arrogant because i know u want me and i want u too'

maybe some of the things i told her might be what u guys call 'nice guys' things.. but believe, there was nothing else u could tell a girl if she finds a pic of u fucking another girl ... this is simply different ...

Last edited by BOUNCER161; 04-01-2011 at 09:06 PM.