Thread: A Moral Dilemma
View Single Post
(#14)
Old

Default 04-01-2011, 06:39 PM

Fact of the matter is this - if a chick has children and decides to cheat on the dad, its 100% her fault. Her decision to have kids, her decision to cheat. If she plays with fire and the kids get burnt, the blame lies with her. The other guy obviously has nothing to be proud about, especially if he is aware she is married/in a relationship where kids are involved prior to committing the naughty deed. And of course, the same applies if its the guy cheating on his missus and kids. If you don't want to be in an exclusive relationship, then do the right thing before you destroy whats left of a sorry situation.

I digress...

BCB - if your account of the situation is 100% correct, then you know deep down this bird is a slag. I wouldn't advocate nailing her because I'd like to think I would walk away from this situation, however the realist in me says she will give in to temptation sooner rather than later, whether its with you or someone else (and I hope you're not naive enough to think that you're the only guy who she's been fooling around with by the way).

Unfortunately, it seems like its only a matter of time before the kid is asking mummy why they don't live with daddy anymore.

Last edited by cannon show; 04-01-2011 at 06:42 PM.